Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Week of Being Thankful

And before I knew it, a week had gone by like the wind in the trees! I am not sure what it is exactly that keeps me so occupied, perhaps those three cute boys of mine, or that amazing man I'm married to...which brings me to my 3rd day of Thankfuls:

We're having a baby boy! After anxiously walking into my 20 week appointment, we were told that he looks perfect! Even more of a reason to be thankful. His picture all dressed up in the cutest of bow ties, makes him look so adorable. We can not wait to meet him and hold him, kiss him and introduce him to the world.

The rest of my week consisted of family time and becoming an Aunty to the most adorable little guy in town; Liam Hudson. So in love with this sweet baby boy of my proud sissy and Will. My week full of thankfuls were chalked full of Liam's cuteness



More pictures to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment