Monday, January 11, 2016

January 10 on 10

The first few weeks of this new year has brought a lot of cuddling,
hot coffee and lounging in our pajamas.

We got our first snow today as well, so even more reason to stay in and cozy up.
Last year I didn't do so well with keeping up with 10 on 10, but this year am hoping to be able to capture these moments every month.














1. Enjoying coffee in my pajamas and the sunshine on my face at 6 am
2. Baby trying to help make my bed
3. breakfast before church
4. Austin enjoying his very first ever, cinnamon roll
5. Reading over 2 Chronicles 5 from the message at church that morning
6. Noah using me to play Peek-A-Boo with Austin
7. the first snow flakes of the year on our front deck
8. Asher extactic about all the snow
9. Organizing new fabric 
10. Helping the boys put together a 1,000 piece puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment