Friday, February 27, 2015

"I Have Found the One Whom My Soul Loves..."

I am almost positive that my husband doesn't read my blog, in fact I don't know if anyone does for that matter, but whether or not anyone reads these little jotted down thoughts of mine, there is something about documenting them in this little corner of the world that I have, that makes me feel like I am bottling these moments of mine up; savoring them and not letting go of the way each moment made me feel. I can be reminded of all the goodness, the many blessings, the days of happy as well as the bad times in my life. I can think back on thankfulness for those times that ultimately will shape who I am one day. My husband, whom I am closest to in life will probably never know every thought that plays in my mind or feeling that skips across my heart, but looking at this picture of the two of us, I hope he always knows how much my heart spills over now that he is a part of it. 
I just happen to consider myself the luckiest lady on planet earth to have his hand to hold, to share his last name and to spend my every day side by side with him, talking, planning, laughing, dreaming....

My soul has found it's "soul mate" if you will.



{est: 10/25/2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment