Thursday, February 4, 2016

June Can't Come Soon Enough!


So this past week has been a very exciting week for all of us here at the Tucker household.
My husband and I had been keeping a tiny little secret for quite some time. Two months to be exact! It was so hard, but I thought that there was no better way to announce baby #5 than with a pink bow on her head proclaiming we were having a GIRL. 

I wasn't 100% sure that it WAS a girl, however I had a very strong intuition that it could very possibly be for the very fact that this pregnancy so far has been a completely and dramatically different experience for me. 
I haven't been sick at all with the exception of a week where I had light nausea every night.
It quickly faded and I have felt so good and energetic. 

This is how I always imagined pregnancy to be like. When pregnant with the boys, I honestly did not enjoy it at all. The first 4-5 months a sickness took over that would sometimes force me to go to the hospital for fluids. I went through medication after medication in attempt to help with the nausea. Nothing would work.
I felt I had zero energy all the time and could just never get enough sleep. By the time I felt good enough to eat again I would still lack the energy to do anything constructive, including taking care of my body.

I am so thrilled that this LAST pregnancy is treating me so well and leaving me feeling so very good about myself. And yes, this is our last. I definitely thought that Austin would be the baby of the family, but who knew that God had another plan and I am rejoicing with praise to Him for giving me the blessing of getting to experience having a daughter. Something I've always always wanted.


I love my boys SO much,t hey are awesome boys who love their momma and are so kind, smart and unique in their own ways. The older boys are so well behaved and have really grown so much. I have thoroughly enjoyed being their momma and getting to watch them every day change and grow and learn and strive has been such a blessing. Austin is my little baby man and my heart just explodes when I look at him. But I am also looking forward to having a completely different type of relationship with my very own daughter. 
I hope that God instills in me a good heart and mind to teach her and set examples for her as she grows and matures. That God grants wisdom and instruction to Randall to love her and show her what to look for in her future husband.

She will one day become a women like myself and my hope is that in her older years she becomes my best friend as well...like I am with my own mother.

June can not get here quick enough! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment