Wednesday, March 9, 2016

These Treasured Days





"Mother, you are not wasting your life in your home. God says that children are at the very center of life in the kingdom of God. When you take time to hold a little one on your lap, you are wielding a mighty power. You are in the perfect will of God. You are not only doing something good...you are doing what is best. You are in the very center of God's heart." N. Campbell
















These warmer days we've been having, definitely keep us outside a lot more! 
It really feels so nice to feel 70 degree weather and sunshine on your face. The one thing I know I have been doing a lot more is taking walks and taking pictures!

These photos turned out a little more fallesh looking, but I am sure when things begin to turn green it will look much more like Spring!

I have loved being able to take more photos of my boys this year, so far. Last year it was a little difficult finding the energy to get out and take the time, but this pregnancy has me feeling so much more energetic that I wake up and am ready to go and hate to see the day come to an end.
I am sure when the third trimester rolls around I will start feeling that exhaustion once again, but for now I am so enjoying this season of life and this pregnancy.
I don't want to miss opportunities in the midst of  life to make memories as well as photograph memories and moments of my babies.
They are growing so much it saddens me!
And I don't want to miss opportunities to, in a way, document this pregnancy.

I feel rather large and am not a very confident person with my self esteem, but I think pregnancy is a beautiful thing and such a wonderful gift from God that I am willing to put aside my insecurities, for I know I will thank myself later when they are all grown up and older and starting families of their own.

I definitely don't want to forget about these treasured days of mine.



2 comments:

  1. Awww, Jacy, this post is so sweet. And your family, and YOU!!!!, are so beautiful and wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Nicole love you sweet friend

      Delete