Thursday, March 3, 2016

You Were Born..

..And the world was a more beautiful place!







Today is Asher Ellis' birthday.You are six little man! At 3:31 today you entered the world and made it a more beautiful place. You have been your mommy's little sidekick ever since and each day I fall more and more in love with you and your spunky personality.
You say you want to be a police officer when you grow up, even though what I think you mean is one of those cowboy texas rangers who rope and ride, but regardless, I think you'd make the best police officer ever! You have the best imagination and can play with anyone at anytime. I love that about you. I love how you are so sweet and caring, you just want to love and be loved.

You still have all of your baby teeth, you can write your name and many other words. You love dinosaurs, anything cowboy and reading books. 
You have the cheekiest grin and the biggest puppy dog eyes, which may or may not be a good thing because you often get your way with things.

My wish for you is that you continue being the awesome, caring and wonderful little person that you are! That you never let the world change or mold you into someone that God didn't intend for you to be. That you always keep Him close to your heart and continue to pray, continue to ask questions, continue to love with all your heart.
My wish is that your mommy can always be a good example for you in showing you what to look for someday in a spouse that you will grow old with. And that daddy can continue being a good example in showing you how to be the best husband and father that you can be.
I believe that you are going to be even more wonderful with every year that God gives me with you.
I love you little man!
I hope today you have the best birthday ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment